Thursday, June 25, 2009

i stood there for some time......





I stood there for some time,
Wishing if somehow she would came back,
Will we ever be the same, as we were as kids??
I doubt so..
Suddenly what came into my mind, were words of a famous writer-“gone are the days, when the word brother filled my heart with emotions”.“ how it used to make my heart pound with love; recollecting all these things, i feel Week....pathetic...”
Was i overreacting?? Maybe...Atleast it was helped me tackle the numbness i was felt in my heart.

A phone call twice a day from her office desk, as she nurtured -the photo of me and herself standing on a balcony bleached by the sun’s everlasting fury- she would speak to me about everything-from my future plans to our mom’s surprise b’day party, our conversation has now become monotonous and forced; many times we fall short of things to talk....and just stand there holding the phone.
Some days as I lay on my bed, away from my laptop and worldy affairs, i see those days we spent together, those beautiful days when she was there

2 comments:

AshenGlow said...

Tell me somehting.. how many times did we do this emo-talk when i was there, that we dont now?

:(

But all said and done.. this was realllly touching.. Love Ya...

AshenGlow said...

And yes! i really loooves that nursery rhyme in the previous post.. LoL!!