Sunday, January 17, 2010

INTERLUDE



I wandered in the darkness for some time,
There was a silence i now had started to like.
No friends, no family who care.
I wandered in the darkness for some time.

There was a burden in my mind,
Which I wanted no more,
for peace to come to my mind just once more.
But, nothing i did, helped me escape from the burden i felt.
My body trembled after a while; and my eyes filled with tears.

“Men don’t cry” is a statement made by a woman for sure.
‘coz every man I know has cried; in front or when no one’s around.
For people for whom they live their lives for.

I wished for happiness to all my loved ones.
With or without me for all i care.
I wish to be with them just once more again.
Am i asking more? –I asked for myself.
Maybe thats why death does- i told myself

I felt something on my chest.
Something so painful,
that I just couldn’t know what was happening to me after all.
I closed my eyes and fell down.
In something which what felt like a whirlpool.
And then, suddenly everything stopped.
I opened my eyes.
Standing in front of me were some guys in mask.
“congrats! Its a boy”-said one of them to the others in the mask.
“A chance again for me.... to start afresh a journey of life.”

2 comments:

AshenGlow said...

Oh my God.. Such profound writing. Its immaculate in its very sense.

You know.. for all that we suffer, there'd be a door out. Cause there's no tunnel without a way out. Life never has dead ends. Yes, there's only one 'dead end'. But as you correctly say, its after all “a chance again for us to start afresh a journey of life.”!!!

And an interlude indeed... Congrats for such an awesome post!!!!

Lots of Love,
Ashen

Beauty and the BEast said...

It's raw and edgy. The turmoil is real. Its a great beginning, after a perfect end...

great write up...